Monday, October 6, 2008

Family VS Friends

Ok... So i am going to vent a little, so just hear me out.. (or keep reading.. LOL) Ok.. so what is family to you?? To me, family is not just blood related, I have a lot of friends, that I consider family! To me family is people who are there for you, someone you can talk to, confide in, cry to and no matter what you do, or say they are there for you! My neighbor and her 4 kids (and hubby) are very close to me, they do NOT knock on my door, and I the same at their house! Unfortunately, there are some 'family' who I don't even consider friends! As you know, my Husband was in a motorcycle accident (see below) and some true, BLOOD-RELATED family, who I KNOW know about the accident have NOT even called, text or in my opinion, even care!!!! So how do I handle these kind of situations?? I am at a loss, I TRY to not care, to blow them off, to in a sense 'wash my hands' of these un-caring, self centered, cold hearted people, but deep down it hurts!! I know it shouldn't... they obviously don't care, so why should I? So if you have read it this far, my question is.... WHAT do I do???? I love comments, so leave one for me.... thanks :)

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Ahh Lacey I am soo sorry you are feeling that way! I want you to know I love ya and I am ALWAYS here for you!! You have always been such an awsome friend to me in good times and in bad I am forever grateful for our friendship! I will be a better friend to you too. Love ya girlie, Call you tomorrow!