Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dad

Well as most of you know, my Dad has been battling cancer, AGAIN!! he had it once before and it was in remission, but came back FULL FORCE!! he has been doing Chemo for about a year now, and most of the cancer is gone, or at least almost gone, he still has a couple leasions on his lungs, and a couple on his liver, but they are considerably small. they are both inoperable, sooooo... he has to continue this chemo crap and it really sucks!!! Sure, my Dad will but on the superman front, and say he is fine, he has even worked this whole time, but any of you that have been around anyone that is doing Chemo, it SUCKS!!! it sucks all the energy out of him, and makes him feel generally like CRAP!!! Well, he called me yesterday to ask me how 'big John' was doing and I told him updates, and then i ask him if he is at work, and he tells me he is in the hospital! For dehydration AGAIN!!! So i of course put on the 'big girl' attitude and ask questions, get all the answers, and when i hang up the phone I start crying like a baby, I know my dad is Superman, and I know he will be OK... He WILL get through this, but man, it sucks!! I hate seeing Superman like this it makes me sad.. so again... Please pray for my dad!! I need my superman to get better! i am tired of seeing him so sick

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Ahh Lacey I love you!! I am sooo sorry your dad, you and your family is having to go through this!! Your Dad is a strong man!! Everytime we go to the temple we ALWAYS put his name in there! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Give him a big hug for me! Love ya and miss you girlie. I also want you to know I am always here for you I truly know what you are going through. I am sorry I dont call as often as I should I need to be a better friend!