Thursday, October 9, 2008

surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, He HAS to have surgery!! UGH!!! Goes in tomorrow at noon, surgery starts at 2! and my Trooper husband, wants to go to Utah after surgery!! He KNOWS how much I miss/need my family.... I love him :) The Dr. said he will be able to feel the plate under his skin, and will prob. lose feeling in that area FOREVER, but.. it will increase the heal time by About 4 weeks or so, so he will be able to get back to work sooner!! He is starting to go stir CRAZY already!! As we speak, he is organizing MY scrapbook room, while I sit here on the computer :) Ok.. so wish me luck for tomorrow!! and please say a prayer for him... :)

Thanks

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I am glad to hear the surgery went well! You guys are still in our prayers and pray that John will have a fast painless recovery!! Love ya!!