Sunday, April 5, 2009

we are doing ok

I don't know if anyone knows, but John and i have been going through some really tough times, as husband and wife, but WE decided we weren't going to give up without a fight, so we are fighting and i *Think* we are winning.. we shall see... it's hard, and it's even HARDER cuz i feel like i am fighting this battle alone, all my family is in utah, and out of the ones in Las vegas, i don't consider mnost of them family, as not many of them have been there for me.. EVER!!! and John has his mom 2 blocks away... so i feel alone, and the people who do know my problmes don't even seem to call me anymore or anything!! kinda pisses me off!!! but what am i supposed to do, i know life gets inthe way sometimes, but man feeling lonely fuckin' sucks!!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Dont give up Lacey you guys will get through this!! Always in my prayers!