Thursday, April 16, 2009

update on 'us'

ok... so here is an update on us

John and i went to marriage counsiling (twice now) and honestly, I feel we are doing better as a couple! We have been working on 'us' the kids have been with barbara quite a bit and we have just been working on our marriage, we have been hanging out until the wee hours of the morning, we went to a movie, just having some husband/wife time! I was a few weeks pregnant when we got married, so we have never really been a married couple, it's been more of mom and dad instead of Lacey and John. so we are trying to get back to US!! Thank GOD we have family here, I know it's not a lot, and I miss my family more than anything.. but THANK GOD for Barbara!! I mean really!!! THANKS!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I have been thinking of you like crazy! I am glad things are going good!! I will call you tomorrow!! love you!!