Friday, February 13, 2009

happy valentines day!!!

So... I just wanted to post really quick to say happy valentines day! I will try to upload some pics soon! There is some exciting baby news going around... and NO its NOT ME!!!! My sister Amber just found out she is having a little boy!!! And my friend shanti just found out she is pregnant again! And... some one else is too.. but don't think they've told everyone yet though.. so ill have to make that announcement later..(when they decide to tell) it makes me question if I am really done with babies I mean I have my boy and my girl.. I couldn't ask for more perfect kids.. but.. do they need another brother or sister... and honestly I know I could handle another baby... but being pregnant?? I hate being pregnant.. I mean I love the fact that my body is housing a human when I am pregnant... but I puke all 9 months! All day every day.. not to mention being on bed rest for the last 2 months or so of each pregnancy.. and I am crazy psycho lady.... and I get gestational diabetes when I am pregnant.. so... as for now.. the ganthers will not be adding another child to our family.. that is unless of course my birth control fails or someone wants to give me theirs! So if you know anyone with an extra baby hanging around send them my way! Bye bye for now!

No comments: