Friday, February 27, 2009

finally

Yep I have great news!! John finally got a job. Its been 5 long months sice the accident and he went to orientation this morning! He starts work on monday! And now the gloomy part of it... we only have my car right now(we have his motorcycle, but it needs a new rim and a new battery.. soooo for the next week or 2 or maybe even 3 we have to carpool with eachother! Which isn't such a bad thing except... he leaves (which means we have to leave) at 3am. Ill drop him off at his jobsite, go to my dads house and sleep on the couch until I have to go to work.. which somedays is at 9 am sometimes not until noon. Then when he gets off work at about 1 or 2.. he will either have 2 get a ride, or ride the bus to my work, and sit there until I get off at 6pm. We will then leave to go home, get back to pahrump by 7pm, have enough time to eat and put the kids to sleep! We will be gone from 3 am until 7pm every week day! Its gonna suck! Sooo... if u happen to know anyone who wants to get rid of a car for pretty cheap and/or will take payments until its paid off.. let me know! But... john got a job!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Yeah thats great!! Dont you worry this time when you guys have to car pool will go by pretty fast!