Sunday, December 28, 2008

still here!!!

Hey people, I just wanted to let everyone know I am still around, John has not been able to find a job yet, We don't have money for me to go see my mom! (oh how I miss her) HAD TO PAY 20 FREAKING DOLLARS FOR CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER AT MY GRANDMA'S (THAT'S A WHOLE 'NOTHER VENT) barely surviving, but I am still here, I guess it could be worse.. oh and soon I am going to start a new blog just for my venting and keep this one for my family.. so you don't have to hear me complain! OH.. on the good side of things.. I SCRAPPED!!! HOLY CRAP CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?! OH and I did 3 PAGES!!! yep... 3!!!! that is the first time i have scrapped since... mid SEPTEMBER!!! HOLY SMOKES!! kisses to all!!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Hi Lacey!! I miss you, hang in there things will get better!! Keep your faith and keep praying heavenly father loves you!!