Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some good news!!!

Ok.. so I will give you some good news for once.. LOL
John got the OK to go back to work!!!! YAY!!! i am so excited, now comes the fun part of trying to find a job.... that is going to suck! He has made some calls, and put word out that he is looking, but most people are not hiring until after the first of the Year.. UGH!!
My mom has been clean for a year!! YAY!! now some of you prob. don't care and I am ok with that, but any of you that know addiction and how hard it is to overcome, this is a HUGE milestone!!
My birthday is this week. December 11th to be exact!
We put up the Christmas tree!! (not decorated yet, but at least have it up.. that is a whole 'nother vent)
I have scrapped, nothing too fun, working on Christmas gifts for the family, but it's a step forward!
My sister Jessica had a baby, Jonas Robert! born the week of thanksgiving and was 7lbs 8ozs. doing good, and in my opinion pretty cute!!

Ok that is enough happiness for now.. i am sure i will be back with some more depression venting soon! I wish i could get it under control! It sucks to be so sad all the time, i know some of you know what I am talking about! Some days I can tell it's going to be a bad day, before i even get out of bed, and on those days, I resent having a job, cause I just want to sleep alll day! and I don't care that i didn't capatalize all my I's.. you will live.. LOL

3 comments:

Merinda said...

That is awesome for your mom! Yay for Patty!!! About the depression, I know how you feel. Nick lost his job and we have to move cuz our buildings foreclosed and oh yeah I'm pregnant and possibly expecting twins. Just stay focussed. It will get better!!!! Love ya!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

yay for dh getting the go ahead fo work!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

any more good news??