Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HELLO OUT THERE...

Sorry I am such a slacker... well lets see, what is going on in my life.... John has a REALLY good lead for a job, I dont' want to say it's for sure and jinx it though. Rikki-Lynn is almost 3.. and smarter than ever.. I love her!!! she has her days where she is REALLY nice to her baby brother, and days where she is a BRAT to him. She is still sleeping with us... which I LOVE and HATE... I know i'll miss it when she doesn't but at the same time, I WANT my bed back! I want to sleep next to my husband... that's not tooo hard to ask right? and Xander.... my neighbor calls him X-Man!! He is getting toooo big. Sleeps in a toddler bed already... yes he is only a year and a half.. but he loves it! He started this new thing lately.. where he screams like a girl!! it's cute, but at the same time.. OUCH!! He is getting so big.. I love my little Xander man!!

No comments: